MANDARIN - INTERMEDIATE i
Spring 2022 quarter is offering this intermediate level class to maximum of 15 students with at list 80 hours of Mandarin language learning experience. This nine weeks hybrid course is designed to help students building conversation sentences.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, and leisure, including short narratives.
- Can read straightforward factual texts on subjects related to his/her field and interests with a satisfactory level of comprehension.
Students will not only develop their ability to listen, speak, read, write within the Mandarin language, but they will have an opportunity to learn beyond the text, enriching their understanding of Mandarin culture and customs.
- The class is limited to maximum of 15 students.
- Nine two hours teacher-led in-person class meetings.
- Nine one hour online meetings is totally real time (not asynchronous online video class) and highly interacts with our teachers.
- One to two hours each week self-paced online learning through Google Classroom.